Cecil Con Staff
Web Master & Event Coordinator
Meredith S. Keating
If you would like to host a workshop at the convention then please fill out the application. We’d like to have you attend to make Cecil Con a success!
Welcome to the information page for workshops here at Cecil Con 2017. If you are interested in running a workshop then please make sure you have read through all of our rules and info before filling out the application below, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Applications are CLOSED
Rules & Info
– If you need any specific equipment, please let us know in advance in the form and we will do the best we can to make sure you have access to what you need.
– Unfortunately, outside technology is extremely difficult to connect to the College’s network and projection systems. We recommend that all media such as music, PowerPoints, and videos be burned to CDs or saved on a flash drive, then we can give you access to school computers more easily.
– All workshop instructors will have a staff member available to them that will help with attendees, be their contact to management, and be at the workshop to answer any questions the workshop instructor may have.
– Workshop Description on the application is what will go on the website and the convention booklet, so please fill that in accordingly. We at Cecil Con reserve the right to edit the descriptions as needed (mainly for space).
– All workshop instructors must be listed and IDs will be checked to verify they are over the age of 18.