Cecil Con Staff
Web Master & Event Coordinator
Meredith S. Keating
If you would like to contribute a panel idea to the convention then please send us an email. We’d like to hear your suggestions to make Cecil Con a success!
Rules & Info
– All panels must be PG-13.
– Please keep profanity to a minimum.
– All inappropriate videos/pictures are prohibited.
– If you need any specific equipment, please let us know in advance in the form and we will do the best we can to make sure you have access to what you need.
– Unfortunately, outside technology is extremely difficult to connect to the College’s network and projection systems. We recommend that all media such as music, PowerPoints, and videos be burned to CDs or saved on a flash drive, then we can give you access to school computers more easily.
– All panelists will have a staff member available to them that will help with crowd control, be their contact to management, and be at the panel to answer any questions the panelist may have.
– Panel Description on the application is what will go on the website and the convention booklet, so please fill that in accordingly. We at Cecil Con reserve the right to edit the descriptions as needed (mainly for space).
– All panelists must be listed and IDs will be checked to verify they are over the age of 18.